Blogspot Welcomes Doozie Dreamer

    Welcome moi,

    I got attracted to this blog world and was fascinated by its power. Users of the internet across the globe speak their mind loud here, express their attitude towards life and it is like a magic glass through which you can see the writer and paint a figure of the writer's character in your mind. I got myself interested too.

    Then came the step in your blog creation where you have the About Me section to fill. So here for all readers is the "About Me" blog

  1. Am a dreamer
  2. Love attention [ pamper me with the comments on my blog]
  3. Cherish the simple pleasures of life like signing a birthday card and re-reading mails sent by a friend years back
  4. Live in own fantasy universe
  5. An ice cream lover not to speak of chocolates. If only the calories did not come for free with them and just the delicious taste and the HIGH in feeling it gives!
  6. Love myself
  7. If you ask my friends, they will tell you my varying faces of how I can love people unconditionally and also hate people with all my heart for no reason at all.
  8. A Mozilla user
  9. Huh, a software engineer by profession
  10. So I am here to stay in this blog world for good, Watch this space for more! What image of me will my readers paint , I am waiting


Leave your Comment Here
1
Dreamt this on Wednesday, June 06, 2007 in , , , ,

1 Comments


An Interesting intro.
Let me watch out for more.......

Copyright © 2009 Doozie Dreams All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive. | Distributed by Fractal Enlightenment of Fractal Blog Network