Tagging myself..

I blog...
because I like to write.

I am thinking about...
just myself and What I can do to myself, to stop me from thinking all that I am thinking right now.

I want to...
Live life with the theme I have coined myself - "bottomless optimism"

I wish...
life is a bit more complex.

I hear...
only when I want to.

I wonder...
what I would be , if i had a recall button in life.

I regret...
no decision in my life, thus far. I have thought a great deal before making some of them and some of them made unconsicously.

I am...
a dreamer

I dance...
in my dreams.

I sing...
my mind aloud, in this blog with no music.

I am not always...
the same person to all.

I write...
to give my dreams and thoughts a font.

I confuse...
myself with my confused, convoluted thoughts.

I need...
to now finish this post.

And finally...
I am happy having picked this tag up myself.


Leave your Comment Here
0
Dreamt this on Saturday, April 18, 2009 in ,

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Doozie Dreams All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive. | Distributed by Fractal Enlightenment of Fractal Blog Network