I can't let you go

Don’t make me say it, Don’t ask me for my opinion, don’t ask me for my decision, you don’t need to know,

But I just can't let you go.

With whom can I be so sure that I don’t have to say anything about how I am feeling and just perfectly knows it,

With you only, and I just can't let you go.

I dreamt, I prayed and wished with all my heart,

For this, and I lived my dream, but now my heart can't let it go midway.

I can see your love for me, your concern, your unrest in your voice.

I can't live to see you like this, but when my conscience tells me that letting you go can help you and put you in some kind of rest, then my heart painfully consents to make you suffer.

I haven't told you all this, not because I am not able to,

But because I know that you know it perfectly and any attempt to voice to you, will lose its value.

Why does God answer my prayers partly?

Go tell Him, that I won't let you go.

I am being selfish, I know, but for some reason , Don’t go away.

Please don't go away.


Don’t give up hope. Believe and we will be fine.


Leave your Comment Here
0
Dreamt this on Thursday, December 03, 2009 in , ,

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Doozie Dreams All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive. | Distributed by Fractal Enlightenment of Fractal Blog Network