NOTHING

I am not blogging, not because I am busy, not because I am running out of ideas to blog, not because I am doing better things to keep myself occupied, not because I found a more exciting past time/hobby but simply becuase of nothing at all. There is just a block, a mental block. I just feel empty, It is not sad, not lonely, not stressed, not depressed, not frustrated, it is just NOT anything , it is nothingness.

Doesn't anyone else feel the same way?
You still are going out with friends, watching movies, chatting on phone, keeping yourself busy at work, reading your favourite book and everything and yet, there is this........yeah, I am feeling that nothingness in ME.

Leave your Comment Here
0
Dreamt this on Saturday, June 13, 2009 in , ,

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Doozie Dreams All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive. | Distributed by Fractal Enlightenment of Fractal Blog Network